An error occoured downloading the file. Please try again. If you continue to experience issues, please
Create order specific SOLIDWORKS parts, assemblies and drawings automatically
Increase your productivity and reduce repetitive tasks with DriveWorks design automation for SOLIDWORKS.
Start your free 30 day trial now
Get instant access to DriveWorks Solo for 30 days. No credit card required.
Verify Your Email
We've sent a verification code to
Enter the code to verify your email address and activate your MyDriveWorks account. The code will expire in 1 hour.
Why use DriveWorks design automation for SOLIDWORKS?
DriveWorks rules based SOLIDWORKS automation eliminates errors and expensive, time-consuming design changes.
Save time, innovate more
Automate repetitive SOLIDWORKS tasks and free up engineering resource to focus on product innovation and development.
Easy to setup, maintain & use
Quickly capture the dimensions and features that change then build design rules using the intuitive DriveWorks add-in. Goodbye complex macros, design tables and code.
We now create all drawings & manufacturing data in 1 day. Using SOLIDWORKS alone this took 3 to 4 days…
Carlos Jose Bastos Grillo, Engineering Manager, WEG Energia
We’ve dramatically reduced our engineering time, saving at least one full day of labour per configurator request…
Stacy Gardella, Vice President of Brand Marketing, WernerCo
As a SOLIDWORKS designer, it is simply easy because the DriveWorks software is fully integrated…
Christos Delikostas , Sub-Project Manager Variant Design, Hauff-Technik
Time is our most precious resource. DriveWorks Solo enables us to do more in the same amount of time…
David Thomson, Managing Director, Frangus Ltd
DriveWorks Solo design automation features
Powerful features to automate SOLIDWORKS
Powerful SOLIDWORKS design automation
Automatically create order specific SOLIDWOKRS parts, assemblies and accurate manufacturing drawings.
- Automatically create production ready SOLIDWORKS manufacturing drawings
- Control dimensions, features, custom properties, advanced feature parameters, instances, sheets, views, annotation text, annotation positions, layers, break lines
- Dynamically replace parts and assemblies automatically
File formats and save location
You have full control over the save location and folder structure of files created by DriveWorks Solo. Automatically create any additional file format available in SOLIDWORKS.
- You have complete control over file naming, use intelligent file naming to create a library of parts
- Save files exactly where you want them
- Create any additional file format available in SOLIDWORKS
Preview results as you enter design requirements before you generate final models, drawings and documents.
- Preview the effect of your selections as you configure
- Quickly try ‘what if’ scenarios to test design requirements
- Make informed decisions to and ensure product suitability
Custom Input Forms
DriveWorks Solo has an inbuilt form designer to help you configure valid permutations.
- Rules based form-to-form navigation controls which forms are shown based on selections
- Use images to aid configuration process and provide selection feedback
- Control visibility and validation of input controls based on rules
Quickly respond to sales enquiries with accurate documents using the DriveWorks Solo quote, covering letter and BOM templates.
- Reduce time preparing documents for customer enquiries
- Build rules to control whats included in your documents
- Reports provide auditing of document content
Try DriveWorks Solo free for 30 days. Instant access. No credit card required